A society free from violence and actively promotes tolerance and divergent views and opinions on socio-economic and political variables affecting communities
Promote justice, peace and violence prevention through advocacy for the development and realisaiton of a home grown National Healing and Reconciliation framework developed through a participatoraty manner involving grassroots communities.
- To actively engage in the development of Zimbabwe’s National Healing process ensuring that it a broad-based community centered process
- To facilitate formulation of collaboration and development of joint positions on National Healing between civil society and churches of different denominations;
- To be a strong partner to the Government of Zimbabwe in the development and implementation of the National Healing policy to ensure effective community participation;
- To support the coordination of National Healing activities of civil society and churches of different denominations to make them as efficient and as (cost) effective as possible; and
- To actively engage all relevant stakeholders and lobby for their support towards the National Healing process in Zimbabwe.