- To promote citizen participation in decision making
- To build the capacity of citizens at local level to demand accountable local governance and sound service delivery
- To monitor electoral processes, human rights violations and governance processes at all levels
- To collect, collate and disseminate information on pertinent governance and social concerns issues
- To influence and lobby for delivery of social, political and economic justice at all levels
Habakkuk Trust exists to influence the biblical transformation of communities through advocacy, research, information dissemination and capacity building.
Advocacy; Civil Activism; Democracy & Good Governance; Human Rights; Research/Documentation/Info Dissemination